During this week between Christmas and New Years, we are taking some time to invest in ourselves, set intentions, and define our goals as we prepare to leap into 2023. We would like to encourage and support you as you do the same. After all, investing in yourself is an important, and often overlooked, component of true wealth. Below are some rewarding ways you can invest in yourself to increase your wealth and happiness:
- Personal | A relaxing or adventurous vacation is a great way to step out of your normal routine, recharge and reset, and gain inspiration for the next steps in your life.
- Home | Beautify your home with a remodel, new furniture, or updated decor. An uplifting environment can make you feel more grounded, productive, and creative.
- New Tools | A useful tool, such as a new computer, phone, car, or kitchen appliance can be both a reward for your hard work and motivator toward your current goals.
- Education | Invest your time and money to learn something new and inspiring and challenging. This can be through formal education or self-taught lessons and exploration.
- Self-employment | Start a new business venture or invest in growing your existing business. Self-employment is a great way to diversify your finances and find more fulfillment in your work.
If you need any assistance this week or would like to share your new year’s goals, please reach out to me.
We wish you a very Happy New Year!
Photograph by: Austin Chan on Unsplash